Simple Butternut Squash Soup Recipe
This Easy Butternut Squash Soup is a rich and comforting food that is ideal for a cold autumn day.
I wanted to post this recipe as it’s easy and delicious it’s delicious and easy! The butternut squash goes well with the apple, coconut milk, and spices. I’m sure you’ll make this recipe many times should you decide to give it a go. The best Butternut Squash Soup Recipe.
What You TO Need For This Recipe
Coconut Milk A light or full-fat version can be used in the recipe. Because the squash itself is soft that you can use coconut milk with light milk and not lose any nutrients.
Stock Stock can be made from vegetable or chicken stock, based on your preferences.
How To Make Butternut Squash Soup
- The butternut squash should be cut in half, then remove the seeds, and cut off the skin. Cut into small cubes, then place aside.
- Cut a medium onion into dice and after that, you can peel and core and slice an apple.
- Add some spoons of olive oil to a pan at medium-low heat. After that, cook the onions and bay leaves until they are translucent, stirring often. Include the desired amount of curry powder, pepper salt, and crushed red pepper.
- Add butternut squash to the mix and cook for approximately 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour into the vegetable broth and coconut milk. Then add the apples sliced. Cook for around an hour, stirring frequently.
- Once the squash is tender remove it from its heat. Take the bay leaves off. Cool the soup. Transfer it to a blender and process until the soup is creamy and smooth. Warm the soup in the stove or in the microwave. Serve it with French bread. Garnish with rosemary coconut milk, cream or crème fraiche.
More Soup Recipe:
Pro Tips For This Recipe
- If you want to cut down on time in preparation, then you can make use of pre-cut butternut squash.
- This soup has also been made using chicken broth. It tastes fantastic, so there’s you don’t have to worry even if you’re not a fan of soup made of vegetables!
- I served the soup with large spoonfuls of sour cream and a sprig of fresh thyme. It is possible to include some coconut toasted or curry powder for a dairy-free version.
- It is possible to prepare this in advance and warm it just prior to serving, making it a great choice for dinner parties. I like space for a get-together.
- Use spices you enjoy. A pinch of cardamom or ginger can be an excellent addition.
Serving: 245g – Calories: 110kcal – Carbohydrates: 20g – Protein: 2g – Fat: 3g – Monounsaturated Fat: 3g – Sodium: 320mg – Fiber: 2g – Sugar: 4g – Vitamin A: 2500IU – Vitamin C: 9.9mg – Calcium: 40mg – Iron: 1.1mg
Butternut Squash Soup Recipe Also Search
|roasted butternut squash soup||butternut squash soup with coconut milk|
|vegan butternut squash soup||butternut squash soup instant pot|
|instant pot butternut squash soup||butternut squash soup with apple|
|best butternut squash soup recipe||butternut squash soup slimming world|
|easy butternut squash soup recipe||butternut squash soup crockpot|
|spicy butternut squash soup||butternut squash soup vegan|
|curried butternut squash soup||butternut squash soup ina garten|
|sweet potato and butternut squash soup||butternut squash soup slow cooker|
|mary berry butternut squash soup||butternut squash soup mary berry|
|slimming world butternut squash soup||butternut squash soup bbc|
Butternut Squash Soup Recipe FAQ
Is butternut squash soup good for you?
The soup of butternut squash is considered to be one of the healthiest meals that you can include in your Paleo diet. … It’s the potassium content in butternut squash that can help lower your blood pressure most. It can help alleviate the negative consequences of a diet rich in sodium. This, for most Americans, is the norm.
How does Gordon Ramsay cook butternut squash?
Instructions: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl, mix the butternut squash in maple syrup, oil, salt, and freshly ground pepper. Put it in an oven dish, cover with foil, and bake in the middle within the oven for about 25 minutes.
Is squash soup a laxative?
Butternut squash is wonderful because it has both soluble as well as Insoluble fiber and insoluble fiber, both of which are extremely good for your health. Insoluble fiber assists in cleaning the digestive tract, and also bulks up stool, and makes constipation less likely.