The Best Hamburger Soup Recipe
Hamburger Soup Recipe is packed with tender beef mince, tomatoes diced as well as a variety of vegetables. It’s a hearty and satisfying meal,
Warming soups such as Zuppa Toscana, Cabbage Soup along with the recipe for this Hamburger Soup Recipe are well-loved during the winter months. P.S. They’re great for meals because they can be reheated easily.
How to Make Hamburger Soup
After having all the ingredients prepared and ready, the soup is put together quickly.
- Cook the vegetables: Heat an oil-laden pot and then add chop vegetables. Sauté over medium-high heat till soft.
- Brown the ground beef Then add the ground beef into the soup pan and cook until it becomes golden brown.
- Completely build the soup Mix in the diced tomatoes minced garlic tomatoes, tomato paste, beef broth, potatoes, and potatoes. Sprinkle with Italian spices, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil The soup should be brought to an unbeatable boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer for about 30 minutes. Adjust the seasoning according to your taste. Garnish with chopped parsley, and then enjoy.
Ingredients for Ground Beef Soup
- The aromatic vegetables Carrots, onions, and garlic celery are the most popular ingredients to make a fantastic soup. In cooking the veggies first in the pot and then releasing the amazing aromas that provide a crucial taste to your soup made from hamburgers. If you’re looking for an additional serving of veggies, mix to the soup some green beans, spinach, and green beans.
- The lean ground beef opts for 85percent lean ground beef (or even less lean) to stop the soup from becoming too oily. You could even substitute the ground beef with ground turkey.
- Tomato Paste – adds a tomatoey taste to the soup, and helps to make it thicker.
- Canned Diced Tomatoes Any brand will work, however, it is important to note that certain brands have added sugar or salt than other brands, so be sure to season them according to your preference.
- Beef Broth Make your own broth if you already have it or purchase store-bought broth.
- Potatoes – Yukon gold potatoes work well and give a lovely natural buttery flavor.
- Italian seasoning You can use your favorite dried Italian seasoning mix or create your own by mixing several shakes with dried oregano, basil rosemary, thyme, as well as marjoram.
- Salt as well as pepper and salt and pepper to taste, especially towards the end of cooking.
- Fresh Parsley A little freshly chopped parsley for garnish will take this recipe to the next step.
More Soup Recipe:
Make-Ahead Hamburger Soup
Hamburger Soup is an excellent choice to prepare ahead and meal preparation. Why? The soup develops its flavor while it is marinating in the refrigerator.
To keep it fresh for up five days, keep your soup inside an airtight canister within the refrigerator. This also stops it from absorbing any leftover smells that could be lurking in your refrigerator.
Note Don’t store any left-over Hamburger Soups inside the freezer. The cooked vegetables don’t heat up well.
Calories 294Calories from Fat 153% – Daily Value*Fat 17g26% – Saturated Fat 6g38% – Trans Fat 1g – Polyunsaturated Fat 1g – Monounsaturated Fat 8g – Cholesterol 58mg19% – Sodium 1117mg49% – Potassium 1204mg34% – Carbohydrates 15g5% – Fiber 3g13% – Sugar 4g4% – Protein 22g44% – Vitamin A 1592IU32% – Vitamin C 22mg27% – Calcium 65mg7% – Iron 3mg17%
Hamburger Soup Recipe Also Search
|hearty hamburger soup||hamburger soup with barley|
|cheeseburger soup||hamburger soup with cabbage|
|cowboy hamburger soup||hamburger soup without tomatoes|
|potato hamburger soup||hamburger soup with cabbage and potatoes|
|hamburger vegetable soup||pioneer woman hamburger soup|
|hamburger cabbage soup||instant pot hamburger soup|
|hamburger macaroni soup||easy hamburger soup|
|hamburger potato soup||keto hamburger soup|
|hamburger vegetable soup pioneer woman||crockpot hamburger soup|
|hamburger cowboy soup||southern living hamburger soup recipe|
Hamburger Soup Recipe FAQ
How long is hamburger soup good in the refrigerator?
How do you thicken up hamburger soup?
Can you make hamburger soup in a Crock-Pot?
Making use of the slow cooker is an excellent alternative. Simply sauté the veggies then brown the ground meat and then add all the ingredients into it for 2-4 hours at high.