Homemade Taco Salad Recipe
A nutritious Taco Salad Recipe, loaded with delicious ground beef. It is served with a bed of fresh lettuce, and with all of the toppings that make the best taco salad.
We are huge fans of tacos and everything from our well-known Fish Tacos to our Carne Asada Street Tacos and even Taco Soup – Tacos are delicious recipes that taste just as good as eating tacos at a restaurant (except they are healthier and fresher). The best Taco Salad Recipe.
How to Make Taco Salad
If you’ve cooked Ground Beef Tacos in the past, then you know how to prepare the salad. The recipe is similar and much simpler.
- Prepare Beef On a huge pan, over medium temperature, cook your beef and break it up using a spatula until there is no pink is left. Then, drain off any fat, then add the taco seasoning, as well as water, and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- To assemble: Chop lettuce and divide it into serving bowls. Serve with ground beef.
- served the remaining toppings you wish to add and then serve with a splash of lime juice fresh over the top.
How to Serve Taco Salad
- Taco Bar– it is possible to arrange all the ingredients into separate bowls and let guests create their own taco salads. We love this method when you have keto or gluten-free dinner guests. P.S. You can purchase taco seasoning made gluten-free.
- Layered SaladIf you’d like to serve this salad as a single large salad at a gathering You can arrange it in a glass dish 9×13 as a taco salad that is layered (similar to a seven-layer dip) beginning with the lettuce, then the beef. Sprinkle the other toppings evenly on the top.
- Taco Salad Bowls Serve this as a salad to accompany your meal or as a main dish. Divide the lettuce among bowls, and add ground beef, and your preferred toppings.
- This salad is an excellent meal prep idea for school and work. Pack the lettuce in an airtight bag to ensure the best freshness. Place it in a container like Tupperware alongside the other ingredients for the salad. The tortilla chips can be stored in a separate bag to ensure that they stay crisp. Sour cream can be kept inside a container that has a lid.
- It is also possible to do all the preparation in advance and then cook the meat mixture once you’re ready for serving, or even reheat your meat using the microwave before serving!
More Salad Recipe:
Tips for the Best Taco Salad
Use Lean Ground Beef (90/10) (90/10) – Ground beef that has more fat will let more fat out.
Turn the pan to allow the fat to accumulate at the bottom of the pan, then scoop off the fat.
If you don’t remove it off the fat will harden on the meat as it cools. You don’t want this to happen. Make sure to assemble just prior to serving mixed Taco Salad is not able to last long as salted pico as well as taco seasoning can cause wilting of the lettuce as time passes. If you’d like to prepare this ahead, check out the recipe prep options below.
In a large, heavy skillet on medium-high heat, cook your meat. When there’s no pink remaining in the beef, pour out the fat, then put in 4 Tbsp or one packet taco seasoning, and 1/2 cup of water. Cook with a stirring every now and then for about three to five minutes. Remove from the heat and let it cool until it’s barely warm or at room temperature.
Chop lettuce then places in salad bowls for serving (serves the 6 bowls as a salad for a side dish or for a main dish). Divide ground beef into the bowls, and then sprinkle the lettuce over them.
Then add the other toppings of your choice add avocado pico de gallo tortilla strips, cheese cilantro, and sour cream. Serving with wedges of lime for squeezing over the salad prior to serving. Pico and sour cream make a great dressing for this dish.
Calories 264Calories from Fat 126% Daily Value*Fat 14g22% – Saturated Fat 5g31% – Trans Fat 1g – Cholesterol 62mg21% – Sodium 550mg24%- Potassium 614mg18% – Carbohydrates 16g5% – Fiber 4g17% – Sugar 6g7% – Protein 21g42% – Vitamin A 1009IU20% – Vitamin C 12mg15% – Calcium 120mg12% – Iron 3mg17%
Taco Salad Recipe Also Search
|Dorito taco salad recipe||taco salad recipe easy|
|keto taco salad recipe||taco salad recipe vegetarian|
|healthy taco salad recipe||taco salad recipe chicken|
|the very best taco salad recipe||taco salad recipe with french dressing|
|authentic taco salad recipe||taco salad recipe with beans|
|easy taco salad recipe||taco salad recipe dressing|
|taco pasta salad recipe||best taco salad recipe|
|taco bell taco salad recipe||classic taco salad recipe|
|taco bowl salad recipe||layered taco salad recipe|
|taco Dorito salad recipe||chicken taco salad recipe|
Taco Salad Recipe FAQ
What do you eat with taco salad?
What can you serve to go with Taco Salad? Taco Salad is mostly an all-in-one meal, but homemade ranch dressing is an ideal recipe partner. cheese Quesadillas, Chicken Enchiladas, Chicken Fajitas, Mexican Rice, or Homemade Tortilla Chips and Guacamole are all excellent choices too.
What does Taco Bell put in their taco salad?
It was known as the Fiesta Taco Salad, commonly called the taco salad was a food item that was sold from Taco Bell. It was a crisp taco salad shell stuffed with ground meat, beans refried rice, crispy lettuce, red strips, tomatoes, cheese that was shredded, and sour cream.
Is taco salad unhealthy?
The “bowl” is a single serving that can contain around 200 calories as well as 22 grams of fat. Then, it’s packed with massive portions of ground cheese, beef as well as sour cream, and Guacamole. The salad could weigh as high as 800 calories and more!